|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Winock is a mission-driven social impact organization committed to uplifting micro-businesses in Nigeria through the provision of affordable services that are essential for these businesses to grow & thrive. Through our subsidiaries, we provide Cash loans and Solar equipment & Financing for micro-businesses at affordable rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Loan Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experienced SME Loan Marketing Officers at Winock are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaisons between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME Customers.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and households of clients.
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures.
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units.
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high-quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client base.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 10million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track record.
- Good knowledge of Abujamarkets.
- Ability to disburse SME Loans in large volumes without default.
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.