|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Scientific Affairs & Public Health Markets (SAPH)
Requisition ID: 346784
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Categories: Medical and Clinical
- Provide scientific and technical expertise of the highest standards in interactions with Key External Experts (KEEs), Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and in response to local medical information as par GSK guidelines
- Provide medical and scientific input and information for business strategy development and execution for Francophone & Southern Africa.
- Develop and sustain credible network with appropriate Key stakeholders, EPI team, Medical experts (NITAG members) and the decision makers such as Ministry of Health (MoH) and his staff involved in immunization, Malaria & NTD space in the sub-region
- Plan, facilitate and conduct CMEs, symposia, trainings, workshops, scientific meetings, speakers’ tours, and other medical and product specific campaigns and deliver scientific presentations with consistent messages for key products at these meetings, as required.
- Understand principles of and support Scientific Engagement (SE) activities as per Medical Plans. Have clarity in understanding on Scientific Engagements and Promotional Code
- Become an expert in all diseases where GSK- Global Health have brands and support all associated activities related to those brands
- Be updated on scientific knowledge on Vx & Rx and their PIs to ensure ‘On Label’ communications on various platforms
- Review and approve promotional, non-promotional and training materials in compliance with GSK policies and local regulations.
- Support in feasibility assessment of potential research sites, develop concept notes, proposals, budgets, data collection and monitoring tools for field studies.
- Provide medical inputs into development and execution of brand strategy where required
- Provide prompt and substantiated medical information responses to medical enquiries.
- Provide marketing with new scientific information on products, competitors, opportunities and/or therapeutic areas for possible incorporation into promotional materials
- Support strategy development and execution for Scientific Affairs & Public Health Markets within Global Health-Market Access team.
Clinical R&D Activities:
- Support in study planning, protocol review, site feasibility, regulatory approvals; medical monitoring and publications as deemed appropriate, of clinical studies for phase I to IV and PMS in studies sponsored by GSK.
- Serves as the Local Medical Lead (LML) for all ongoing GSK studies across East & Southern Africa and as may be assigned.
- Support Named Safety contact in strengthening of Pharmacovigilance
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Medical Doctor or Registered Pharmacist
- Expereince in Copy Approval
- Doctor of Medicine with post graduate qualification in Vaccinology/ infectious diseases/ Paediatrics/ Public Health/Clinical research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Author/ Co-author for scientific papers including in high impact factor journals
- Experience of presenting scientific topics at different settings.
- An excellent understanding of the principles and practice of ICH-GCP and internal SOPs.
- Well-demonstrated ability to understand scientific methods and experimental design.
- Keep up to date with new developments in Global Health relevant diseases (Vx/Malaria/NTDs)
- Ability to gather insights for business planning and programming
- Build and maintain relationships with external experts, KOLs and members of various medical societies
- Training competencies to disseminate scientific and product information with others
- Team work to achieve business objectives and reach common organizational goals
- Deliver creative ideas for continuous process improvement for improved Vx/Rx coverage and uptake programming in the sub-region.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online