|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeleSoftas is a worldwide consulting and software development service company, started in 2004 to provide high-end bespoke solutions in mobile, big data, FinTech, communications, and other sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer to join our exceptional .NET team. Creating RESTful APIs and writing back-end services is what we do most of the time, but we do not shy away from creating a dashboard or user-facing website if there is a need. Azure, .NET Core 5, EF Core, MSSQL are our stack of choice with small deviations here and there.
- This is a remote-first role, so good and proactive communication skills are essential. Even the most exciting projects have a limited scope of technologies and skills you can use. And that’s where our .NET team shines! Teammates with diverse backgrounds are constantly sharing their experience during regular coding dojos, code reviews, and presentations.
- If pumping up your tech skills is not enough, we have plenty of other ways to grow as a professional – from perfecting English skills to becoming a master of public speaking and so much more!
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and web application development.
- Good knowledge of standard ASP.NET Core stack.
- Ability to design and discuss modern system architectures and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
We wish you:
- Strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- Have perfect English skills: writing & speaking.
- Have good analytical, negotiation, and proactive communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Able to work independently and look for information.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Work from our office in Nigeria, Abuja at least a few days a week. If you are living in another area, have in mind you might need to relocate at your own cost.
- TeleSoftas is all about Mastery and improvement, therefore we have knowledge-sharing activities, workshops, training budget, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, global & local conferences.
- We believe that your happiness and emotional health are as important as your technical skills. That is why we have dedicated Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both like a person and as a master of your profession.
- Be Yourself. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse Community.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? The same goes for team spirit. Collaboration and good teamwork is a key thing in TeleSoftas.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees That’s why every team member has the freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. We TRUST you! Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- TeleSoftas is always riding the wave of cutting-edge technologies and working with projects from all around the world. Also, we do non-profit projects that have a noble purpose. Opportunities to grow professionally and explore yourself in different projects are endless.
- In this role – you get all our support and strong .NET Community to learn from. In addition, a dedicated mentor to guide and coach you.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online