Senior Portfolio Manager Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as vacancy open for interested and qualified candidates at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited. Apply for First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Jobs Recruitment slated to close at the specified application deadline. This is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop localised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Portfolio Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, the suitable candidate will be responsible for managing portfolios in line with set objectives and assisting with developing and implementing strategies to grow the company’s portfolio as well as provide first level data analysis, documentation of information and general support to the Head, Fund Managers.
- Your ability to be successful in this role will require having a strong Business & Finance acumen, knowledge of Stock & Equities Trading, Data gathering & technical analysis, work planning & integrity, customer orientation, oral & written communication, innovative & Creativity as well as, Perseverance & Tenacity.
- Actively manage equities and fixed income investment portfolio
- Formulate and implement investment policy, strategy and asset allocation.
- Construct successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions, and economic trends.
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the portfolio investment objectives.
- Create and manage client relationship to ensure market growth and to meet and sustain the units projected revenue target.
- Prepare Investment proposal and investment risk analysis
- Ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting on all investment
- Achieving portfolio out performance of benchmarks set
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned by Head, Fund Managers management accounts/activities.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics from a recognized institution.
- 5 – 8 years experience in Portfolio Management.
- An MBA or relevant MSc will be an added advantage.
- CFA, ACCA certification required.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application for Senior Portfolio Manager Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online