|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Senior Product Manager with a track record of building and shipping robust technology products. Your duties will include translating ideas into strategy and features٫ and following product development from start to finish.
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers٫ stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements٫ features and end products.
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Supervise and support product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Organize product releases properly and ensure compliance with schedule.
- Prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as Product Manager in a Fin-tech or Financial institution.
- Demonstrated track record of defining and launching excellent products.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in an Agile environment.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online