|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is an American-based company that is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. Their mission is to make cryptocurrency/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager (FinTech / Cryptocurrency / Remittance)
Job Type: Remote | Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Drive alignment and efficiency around product development, launch, and iteration
- Manage the large cross-functional projects and coordinate across stakeholders as needed to ensure the right resourcing, execution, and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Marketing teams to solve scaling challenges and to coordinate cross-functional initiatives
- Research and implement new operational tools and processes to accelerate and streamline product delivery and user experience
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower key stakeholders
- Shape actionable recommendations about complex issues critically and concisely.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, cross-functional project management in a software development company or strategy consulting.
- Experience in remittance
- Experience in credit/debit cards
- Solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- Curious, structured thinker, strong communicator
- Highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems
- Operate in a kind and low-ego way
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online