|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Manager – Test Base
Job Number: 1122697
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- The Microsoft device ecosystem is evolving rapidly. As we’ve evolved our Windows Update capability for a SaaS delivery model, we’ve learned how important it is for the update experience to harmonize with our mission to empower users to be more productive. User experience and productivity is impacted when updates go wrong, when updates aren’t coordinated, or when updates aren’t installed in a timely manner.
- Our team’s charter is to build an Azure service called Test Base for Microsoft 365 aimed at our commercial customers and partners that can drive efficiency into their app validation process, with intelligence and tools to manage it. We have a startup team culture and believe in being experimental, learning constantly, being scrappy while bringing order to disorder.
- We believe great ideas come from a diversity of backgrounds, experiences, and cognitive styles. We actively create an environment where everyone’s ideas can be heard and can contribute towards great outcomes. We live and breathe Microsoft’s mission to empower every single person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Translate customer demand signals, data insights and research into product release priorities that ensure business growth.
- Engage directly with customers, ISV’s and SI’s, at the CIO/CTO level, supporting executive briefings and innovation partnerships.
- Measure, understand and improve our product offering.
- Identify opportunities and innovative scenarios that make Azure the cloud of choice for app validation.
- Establish adoption strategies and execution plans to drive growth.
- Drive decisive action in partnership with other Microsoft field team and deliver results that depend on other divisions and external partners.
- Remove customer barriers to cloud adoption around the world.
Required / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 – 7 years product development engineering experience with at least 4 years as a Program Manager.
- Demonstrated track record of defining a technology/product vision, building partner commitment around it, and successfully delivering on time.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Proven track record of executing and managing cross-team projects.
- Excellent communication skills that can provide clarity and articulate ideas to audiences that include customers, engineering, design, and executive leadership.
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with fundamentals of cloud-native services.
- Familiarity with test automation, and robotic process automation.
- Experience developing APIs.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.