|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack
About Our Tech Stack
- React Native – Android / iOS application.
- Monitoring with BugSnag & Amplitude.
- Global state management with Redux.
- Chipper UI design system powered by: Styled Components & StoryBook
- Node.js + Typescript service-based architecture.
- React Native Android/iOS application.
- PostgreSQL application databases.
- RabbitMQ for inter-server communication.
- Server hosting on Heroku and Google Cloud Platform.
- Fully automated CI/CD using Heroku CI and Github.
- Application monitoring with Datadog, Logz.io, and Amplitude.
- Snowflake for data warehousing and analysis.
- Python for in-depth data analysis, transformation, and reporting.
- We are looking for a Fullstack Senior Software Engineer to join our amazing Marketplace Products team and help continue our amazing growth trajectory.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and maturing the engineering systems that integrate with our partners to allow our users to pay bills and make airtime and data bundles purchases.
- You’ll work closely with several departments to ensure that our software doesn’t run afoul of any rules and regulations, to help fight fraud, and to make using our marketplace products as easy and seamless as possible for our users.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, and maintain Chipper’s marketplace systems, integrations, and infrastructure.
- Contribute to maintaining and building out user experiences on the Chipper app using React Native.
- Build out new features and products to help grow and scale marketplace products worldwide.
- Communicate and work directly with the technology partners Chipper uses for airtime and data bundles purchases.
- Communicate and work directly with the technology partners Chipper uses for bill payments.
- Analyze technical problems, design and document solutions, and champion their adoption.
- Review technical specifications and code from other engineers, proactively providing guidance and suggestions to improve individuals and systems
- Improve, promote and maintain our coding and quality standards and continue to raise the bar on our engineering practices.
- Pair, mentor, and learn with and from other engineers on the team and wider engineering organization
- Collaborate and work with a distributed, diverse, and talented group of people across engineering, product, design, operations, growth, and more
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers people to grow and succeed.
- Help out in other areas as needed, such as with issue resolution, incidents and investigations, engineering wide initiatives, and other high impact work.
- Have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and in multiple domains such as virtual cards and mobile application development.
What You Should Have
- Multiple years of experience designing and developing backend engineering systems.
- Experience working with React Native to build iOS and Android applications.
- Experience working with API integrations to third party technology partners
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, to collaborate with other engineers and product managers.
- Ability to think and reason about technical systems and problems, and come up with solutions that are simple yet performant and mature.
- A high degree of collaboration, autonomy, responsibility, and initiative. You will be part of a team environment that rewards and expects supportive autonomy, where you are supported and given trust and ability to operate independently without micromanagement.
- A kind, compassionate, empathetic, and inclusive mindset.
- We look for well-rounded software engineers of all backgrounds.
- At Chipper Cash we prioritize people. We offer competitive salary and benefits including generous PTO that you’ll actually be encouraged to take, equity in the company, outstanding health and wellness benefits, generous parental leave, retirement matching, a welcoming and inclusive culture that embraces the open-minded traveler with a love for humanity and all our differences, and much more.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online