|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior System Administrator / IT Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems
- Help develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- Manage user accounts and assets, assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated technical requests
- Lead a team of technical support personnel, coordinates with different departments.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in the information technology sector (Experience in the use of Exchange server, cloud server, active directory, group policy, VPN, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts
- Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, and client/server applications MS Exchange
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies and techniques
- Team management and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, strong organization skills, and initiative
- Close proximity to Victoria Island, Lagos is an added advantage.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.