Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Recruiter
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a senior member of the recruiting team, you’ll play a key role in recruiting talent for the early Prospa team.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Develop a deep understanding of Prospa’s values, brand, and product.
- Work closely with managers and interviewers to build high-performing, diverse teams.
- Make a friendly first impression on candidates and act as the living embodiment of our cultural values.
- Run a recruiting pipeline end to end with an emphasis on engaging passive candidates.
- Identify and excite top talent and provide them an exceptional experience throughout the entire recruiting funnel.
- Schedule interviews efficiently.
- Help hiring managers and interviewers make decisions on candidates.
- Stay closely aligned on company priorities.
- Monitor pipeline performance and share metrics with other team members.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Experiment with new recruiting channels and analyze their effectiveness.
- Actively think of ways to improve and scale recruiting processes.
- Welcome new hires and act as a super helpful sage on all things Prospa as they onboard.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or something you feel is equivalent.
- Have full-cycle recruiting experience across several technical roles.
- Enjoy seeking out passive talent.
- Have an almost psychic level of empathy and intuition.
- Communicate with clarity, thought, and precision.
- Enjoy learning about and talking to people.
- Think about how to automate as much of your job as possible.
- Keep track of what you’re working on even when you’re working on a hundred different things.
- Use creativity while working within difficult constraints.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online