|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technology Officer / Adviser
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Technology Officer/Adviser who will be responsible for making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology portfolio to align the company with its vision for its technological needs.
- S/he should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
- S/he will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Run with the vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Represent the technological agenda in Management meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook and manage technology budgets and time frames for purchasing, staffing, and operations
- Create overall technology standards and practices & Ensure adherence to regulatory standards.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Aid in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought; leadership, innovation, and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development, and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- At least a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, an MBA is an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a technological role.
- At least 2 years in a managerial/leadership role.
- Must have Web Development experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design, and development
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye toward the future.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.