Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Test Engineer, Automation C#
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be working on automated testing for our customers, helping them to achieve their business objectives by identifying requirements, designing and developing solutions, and providing ongoing support and strategic advice.
- Requirements analysis and validation
- Defining and executing test strategies and scripts.
- Ensuring requirements traceability.
- Introducing / suggesting new processes and techniques.
- Accurate recording and monitoring of issues.
- Provide support to the development of scrum teams to automate tests to guide development.
- Review test environments and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards.
- Provide test estimates.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years work experience
- Ability to do Automation testing using Selenium or other automation frameworks e.g. Cucumber
- Experience of working in an Agile manner and experience of working in Scrum Teams
- Experienced Test Engineer using automation
- Development experience using .Net/C# and ability to write automation scripts
- Experience of Automated Quality Assurance: Deliver overnight cross-browser, functional, non-functional, API, integration, and acceptance tests. Implement the automated testing components of the test strategy.
- Deliver front end cross-browser functional testing, device testing, exploratory, systems integration, and user acceptance testing e.g. manual testing
- Testing experience for applications based on the Azure Cloud.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter in PDF and Portfolio Link to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.