|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Treasury Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The TRO will build strong relationships with customers and business clients.
- Seek to upsell / cross-sell business opportunities, advise clients on service solutions that meet their needs, and resolve any issues or complaints for big ticket clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build relationships with clients and key employees (if the client is a business/corporate).
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Act as the point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Communicating opportunities for upselling or cross-selling with the sales team.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Work with Management to set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Co-manage clients with the Sales team.
- Working with the ultimate aims of client preservation and contract renewal.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Three to five years of relevant experience in a financial institution is desirable.
- Relevant experience working as a senior Client Interfacing officer is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in Client Engagement.
- Must be knowledgeable on the use of CRM software.
- Must be familiar with data analysis and interpretation.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.