Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. They have a network of showrooms and workshops across 12 countries, and an assembly plant. They enhanced their distribution portfolio with farm machinery in addition to automobiles, the company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment and military vehicles.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The service advisor’s responsibilities includegreeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, and test-driving cars.
- He would serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matter.
- Cataloging customers concerns and comments
- Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
- Explaining repairs to customers
- Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs
- Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Assist the Service Manager as needed
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous Service Advisor experience is a must – 2 year minimum
- Verifiable customer service performance record required
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient and effective manner
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skill
- Very good physical strength and stamina
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online