Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG, operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products and have showroomsall over Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring their activities.
- Review of daily working report with team and taking corrective measures.
- Coordination with spare parts officers the placing of parts orders & tracking.
- Ensure meeting of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with minimum recurrent repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from service manager.
- Preparation of spare part failure report and sharing same to service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance to service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spare parts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years Technical Service/Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organization
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package.
- Experience in information technology.
- Ability to think outside box.
- Leadership skill.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skill.
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, word & PowerPoint.
- 35-40 years old.
- The ideal candidate must have good analytical skill and possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online