|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Sims Nigeria Limited is an electronics company. We sell different brands such as Samsung, Panasonic, royal, Electrolux, etc. We also have an assembly plant where CKD of the items are coupled into final product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Supervisor
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo and Omole – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring their activities.
- Review of daily working report with team and taking corrective measures.
- Coordination with spare parts officers the placing of parts orders & tracking.
- Ensure meeting of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with minimum recurrent repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from service manager.
- Preparation of spare part failure report and sharing same to service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance to service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spare parts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
Required Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- 6 – 8 years Technical Service / Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organisation
- The ideal candidate must have good analytical skill and possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package
- Ability to think outside box
- Leadership skill
- Attention to details
- Communication skill
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, word & PowerPoint.
- 33 – 40 years old.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online