|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Geoscientist – Formation Testing and Sampling
Job ID: R76944
Join Our Cutting-edge Geoservices Team
- We are the leader in well construction and production.
- Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Geoservices team provides support to multiple product lines within our organization.
- We collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and customers to provide services from exploration through to production.
Take ownership for industry leading projects:
- As a Service Delivery Geoscientist, you will be providing expertise in this field of geosciences through technical input to our organization and to our customers.
- You will be collaborating with our product lines and customers to provide guidance for ownership of project needs and requirements to ensure successful delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing Real Time QA/QC of logging operations, data validation and on job analysis of gradients and fluid identification.
- Integrating petrophysical evaluation results into the formation testing and sampling program design.
- Conducting formation testing and fluid sampling studies using appropriate state-of-the-art techniques.
- Assisting and advising the product line for pre-job planning with the client, tool configuration, on-job support and post job review.
- Involving in direct sales / upselling and technical support of high-end services
- Preparing technical interpretation reports for Wireline and Drilling services.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in related fields (Science, Engineering, Technology) with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s Degree in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Have Operations/Field experience in Wireline and/or Drilling Services is a plus
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Have ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have established project management skills.
Work in a way that works for you:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online