|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Technical Manager
Job ID: R76163
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
- Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our team.
- Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
- Collaborate with the best
- The Service Delivery Technical Manager for SSA to ensure flawless execution by leading a team focused on technical job planning, real time operation support, incident management and day-to-day client support.
- This position is accountable for the service delivery performance for the assigned region and product portfolio as well as driving service delivery productivity.
- The position works in close collaboration with the various Service Delivery Managers and Remote Operations managers within the region to drive consistency and service delivery execution excellence, while maximizing the revenue, cost and cash collection.
As an SSA Service Delivery Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking accountability for product line service delivery performance within the region
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in line with our core values, non-negotiables and cultural pillars
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Managers and AMO managers to understand activity forecast and verify appropriate resource mix to enable flawless execution and on-time delivery
- Conducting readiness review of personnel, equipment, facilities to deliver business plans and customer expectations and escalate to global team as necessary
- Participating with in local business performance reviews meeting with key accounts
- Identifying any gaps in local capabilities and develop improvement plans to ensure compliance with global standards
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Scientific discipline from an accredited University or relevant industry experience within Oil & gas
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Field Service and Technical Advising.
- Have application-engineering background and should be able to propose technical solutions to the team and the Client.
- Have a mind-set of customer intimacy and continuous engagement to ensure excellence in service delivery
- Have excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have thorough understanding of Baker Hughes Product Lines and technical job planning requirements
- Have established project management skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.