|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest Agency banking operator and is now building the largest digital bank offering financial services products tailored to meet the needs of the underserved mass market – micropayments, savings, lending, insurance, pensions – using technology and low-cost offline distribution models. We believe providing financial access to the over 350 million Africans who are currently financially underserved will economically empower them and put them on a path to becoming the next generation of middle-class Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Officer
- Download or receive account statements from Banks.
- Review the statements – balances, narration, unusual entries, etc. for consistency and accuracy.
- Format the file in an acceptable format.
- Uploads the statement for approval.
- Minimum of a Degree for a reputable institution.
Essential Skills / Qualities:
- Attention to details
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Stakeholders management and engagement
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders (Tech Team, Finance, Reconciliation, and Bank Relationship Managers).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online