|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier (2) Commercial Bank is recruiting a highly skilled individual with Fin-Tech experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
- As a SRE, you will be responsible for the operations engineers. This includes customer service management, managed services operations and consistent product improvement engineering.
- Collaboration with internal customers, product engineering, and development groups is critical to success.
As an Engineering Manager in Devops You Will
- Lead your team in daily agile devops practices
- Optimise the quality and velocity of both development and operations
- Mentor engineers to improve their skills
- Identify and measure team health indicators
- Implement structured engineering and operations processes
- Ensure proper team focus on priorities, milestones, and deliverables
- Work to meet service level agreements with customer deployments around the globe
- Deliver quality managed services in a consistent, timely manner
- Represent the IS team to stakeholders, customers, and internal teams
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Bachelors (or equivalent) Degree level education in a Technology field
- 8 years experience post NYSC
- Proven experience of software delivery using Python, Go, C, C++, or Java
- Proven experience managing devops teams for SAAS or similar offerings
- Understanding of testing methodologies and maintainable code quality
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Experience working in and managing distributed teams
- Technical aptitude for understanding complex distributed systems
- Experience with cloud topologies and technologies.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.