HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Locations: Ghana & Kenya
- We are looking for a Social Media Analyst to monitor our social media initiatives and implement successful marketing practices.
- For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Create content with purpose that will directly engage customers while following brand guidelines.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst or Social media manager
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills, time management and multitasking skills
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.