|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Brand Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Business Unit Director
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through social media networks.
- Social Media knowledge per channel; understanding each social space, its audience, function and purpose to the brand.
- Online public relations – building relationships with industry bloggers; influencers and other key thought leaders within the online space on behalf of the brand.
- Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support – answering questions and queries.
- Executing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for effectively executing and optimising strategic marketing/communications plans.
- Trend spotting; being able to identify key online trends to leverage for engagement.
- Understanding of analytics so as to grow and optimise social media pages and create awareness for campaigns.
- Event Coverage; visiting events and functions on behalf of the brand with on-site social media coverage.
- Manage day-to-day activities for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social sites.
- Schedule and publish clients’ social media content to multiple channels.
- Execute a specific brand voice for each client within respective social communities in a timely manner.
- Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager etc to generate insights.
- Work with creative team from time-to-time to create original content ideas
- Help the Social Media Manager ideate and integrate clients’ social media marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Studies, or other related fields preferred.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in community development and managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Proficient in Solid content Strategy, Visual design and web development strategy, Promotion Strategy and conversion strategy.
- Able to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Problem solving and research skills.
- Understands computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
- A keen eye for detail and organization and excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability edit and proofread.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and client needs.
- Strong research skills and the ability to provide insightful commentary.
- Previous agency experience preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.