|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Travel Agency, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media & Content Development Officer
- Story telling on brand values across social media channels
- Recruits and increases loyal followers across social media channels
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Manages enquiries and Responses from followers across channels
- Create and executes content calendars regularly for engagements.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphics, and video content
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience engagement on social media platforms
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community engagement
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Lead generation and conversions across social media platforms
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
- Social media monitoring
- Engaging content creation
- Strong Communication Skills
- Flair for Social Media Engagement
- Idea Presentation
- SEO, SEM and PPC.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.