|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Vasiti is a student-focused company that helps student entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses, empowers students and makes their lives easier and better by providing on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the student community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a creative Social Media Executive to join our versatile team and help achieve our social media objectives.
- As a Social Media Executive you will be tasked with managing all social media activities of Vasitiincluding: managing social media channels, growing an active and engaging audience, running campaigns, and promoting and maintaining a positive brand image.
- Oversee management of all social media accounts.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten and engage audiences, and promote brand-focused messages.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for Vasiti in line with organization goals.
- Audit and analyze Vasiti’ssocial media presence, and outline budget for campaigns.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data, determine social media campaign effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Work with other departments to develop social media time-lines corresponding with new product releases, ad campaigns or other brand messages to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
- Monitor and develop reports on social media activities and competitor activities within social media spaces and stay up to date with relevant social media trends.
- Track social media influencersand utilize influencer channels to enhance overall brand reputation and extend brand reach.
- Perform regular research to understand audience interests and develop effective strategies to meet them.
- Prior experience in a similar role. Experience in Advertising and/or Brand Marketing is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in copywriting and content creation.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.