|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ilupeju / Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engage all latest social media apps including LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. in building a strong online brand for the company.
- Develop brand awareness and building of an online reputation for the company.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- The organization is an enabler of progress hence Pictures, content, video and graphics must project these to the online community.
- Handle the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mailchimp etc.
- Identify key social influencers who the organization can engage with to for continuous community building.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.