|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled software developer (frontend and backend). The successful candidate will oversee the development and implementation of new software systems, update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on new software systems. This individual will function as lead developer, guide application coding, create reports, and mentor the junior developers.
- Meeting with project delivery managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software codes.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
- Working on complex bug fixes.
Qualifications & Experience
Mandatory – Desirable:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- 5 – 8 years of relevant software design and development experience.
- Prior product development experience.
- Experience with software architecture principles, requirements and interfaces, and software systems engineering experience.
- Has executed several software projects.
- Up to 8 years of professional programming experience using Microsoft stack.
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Managerial experience preferred.
Skills / Competencies:
- Proficient in back-end and front-end development
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Advanced knowledge of software development tools, such as Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL server management studio e.t.c.
- Knowledge of source code control tools
- Knowledge of code review using PR (Pull Request)
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge in building cloud-native applications using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments.
- Provide overall team guidance and fix all escalations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with software architecture principles, requirements and interfaces, and software systems engineering experience
- Project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in MS Word and PDF to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.