|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job ID: 60269
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Work with the business to design cutting edge custom-applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve their strategic goals.
- Participate in technical sessions and design software solutions that meet customer’s needs
- Translate technical plans into software applications using relevant software development tools
- Provide level 3 support for applications managed by the support teams in the Organization
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Application development in Java (Spring and Springboot), React, React Native, Angular, C# and the .NET framework
- Database experience (MS SQL, Oracle, Mongo)
- Familiarity with Agile framework, DevOps practices and the microservice architecture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online