|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
NIIT Fortesoft Systems Limited – A leading IT Solutions Corporation; NIIT leverages its unique business model and technology creation capabilities to deliver world-class Software and Learning solutions to global customers. NIIT was the 12th company in the world to be assessed at SEI-CMM Level 5 Quality benchmark. The global standards of NIIT’s software development processes are also evidenced by the ISO 9001 certification from BVQI, UK. In Software, the company specializes in the Finance, Transport, and Retail domains. The offerings include Custom Software Development & Maintenance, Legacy Modernization & Maintenance, Enterprise Integration, Knowledge Management, and E-learning.
NIIT operates in over 40 countries with Regional Headquarters in the USA, Europe, ASIAN, Japan, and India. NIIT’s cutting-edge IT education products are delivered through nearly 3000 outlets. NIIT currently trains 600,000 students a yearand has an alumni base of over 5,000,000.
NIIT offers a full range of IT training programs ranging from Desktop, Internet, RDBMS and Client Server, Networking and Operating Systems to Development and Programming. NIIT also offers Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Computer Associates, and IBM certification courses. Corporate Learning’ is a set of our instructor-led courses for Corporate and Government bodies. NIIT offers flexible delivery options, with course delivery at the customer location or at one of NIIT’s state-of-the-art NIIT Training Centres.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Instructor
Locations: Ikeja, Surulere and Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Software Instructor’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the teaching of programming languages to clients according to NIIT cardinal rules/curriculum structure.
- Successful candidates would also ensure that all software and operating systems required for courses are properly installed on Lab Systems.
At a minimum, the Essential Functions of the Instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center.
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects.
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components has appropriate content and pedagogy and maintains currency.
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records.
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled.
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization.
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives.
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations.
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of one to two years experience in similar fields.
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to Surulere, Ikeja, and Ikorodu in Lagos.
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit emotional control and stability.
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Positive attitude with great customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the mail.