|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Implement test automation across all critical application
- Implement CI/CD tools across the QA lifecycle
- Ensure effectiveness of the quality assurance guidelines
- Providing feedback to all stakeholders
- Conducting risk assessments in the testing phase
- Perform continuous testing and upgrades when required
- Creating and implementing new test strategies
- Take part in the first line support in the post-go-live phase
- Coordinates the QA team
- Manage schedules and workloads of team members
- Plan training and support, implement process improvements when necessary
- Compile reports to track process efficiency, personnel performance and adherence to established service-level targets.
- Maintain and develop deep knowledge of products, parameters and processes of CBS and applications
- Document software, features and processes when required
- Provide information about the products and processes in the bank.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least three years’ hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of testing principles, methodologies and tools used in Waterfall, Agile and V-model methodologies
- Proven track record in Testing Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Good knowledge of business processes and/or Accounting
- Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process and test environment principles
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- Manual and Automated Testing
- ISEB and/or ISTQB certification is an asset.
- Experience with a Core Banking System (CBS) or a software package
- Awareness of configuration management and change control processes is an asset.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Failure to comply to application instructions would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.