|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria – Our client, a long-established and leading Manufacturer of Quality Powered Generator Sets, has retained our services to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Engineer
Locations: Abuja and Ibadan – Oyo
- Our client is recruiting a sound solar representative of high integrity to drive the sales of its products (Generators and Solar systems).
- Extensive promotion of Solar inverters, Solar panels, mounting structures, On/Off-grid power solutions and energy storage systems.
- Prospect, meet, and build customer relationships with end-users, EPCs and distributors throughout Nigeria.
- Provide technical training for customers and attend seminars on the product specifications and advantages over competitors.
- Provide onsite support pre and post-sales of the solar systems.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within Nigeria
- Ensure proper communication of all sales-related documents.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects.
- Candidates should possess HND, B.Sc or B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or any other related course of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in solar systems sales. Product Knowledge is very important.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.