Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria – Our client, a long-established and leading manufacturer of Quality Powered Generators, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Engineer
- We are seeking for a technically sound solar representative of high integrity to drive the sales of its products (Generators and Solar systems) in Kano State.
- Extensive promotion of Solar inverters, Solar panels, mounting structures, On/Off grid power solutions and energy storage systems.
- Prospect, meet, and build customer relationships with end-users, EPCs and distributors throughout Nigeria.
- Provide technical training for customers and attend seminars on the product specifications and advantages over competitors.
- Provide onsite support pre and post-sales of the solar systems.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within Nigeria.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales-related documents.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects.
- HND / B.Sc / B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or any other related course of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in solar systems sales. Product Knowledge is very important.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.