Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expands sales network by identifying, pitching, and building relationships with potential partners and/or customers in key solar markets through networking, and closing sales.
- Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region, and participates in the formulation of the sales contract negotiation and contract confirmation.
- Develops specific customer strategies and campaign plans, driving leadership in their execution
- Accountable for implementing and executing the monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategy for target completion
- Provides regular reporting to sales management, including sales pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, and sales results.
- Efficiently and pro-actively manages relationships by providing quotations, through the company process, and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis
- Build and Provides support to the sales team through duties that may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, database management, product training or other related tasks
- Manages daily activities of the operational sales support function.
- Oversees workflow of all sales processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
- Responsible for customer support during the entire sales cycle.
- Initiates and tracks orders to completion.
- Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals. May handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
- Develops and implements promotional events and interacts with external contacts to increase sales volume.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the field, experience in related industry, and familiarity with the solar energy market preferred.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to quickly solve customer needs
- Strong coordination and influencing skills
- Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools (CMS, Excel, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated record of success, with a consistent increase in responsibility and duties
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent and efficient communicator at all levels
- Organization and detail-orientation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.