|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Area Specialists – Business Applications
Job number: 1117349
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Travel: 25-50 %
- The main goal of the Microsoft Solution Specialist is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge. Solution Specialists are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue.
- The Dynamics 365 Solution Specialist explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Finance & Operations solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging.
As a Dynamics 365 Solution Specialist:
- You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Act as the key Business Applications technical contact for our Sales team with potential customers.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, limited proof of concepts, quick technical feasibility assessments, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our customers the capabilities of Microsoft’s products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will own winning the decision at customers for Dynamics 365 sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in the decision making.
- Scope the design for customer solutions, select optimal migration paths for the customer, and support building consumption plans.
- You will work with our core sales tools, such as Daily Recommender, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, and methodologies such as Technical Close Plans – all focused on satisfying customer needs and driving sales. You will also work with partners and others at Microsoft to be successful.
- Collaborate on implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought.
- Prepare insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes.
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings on subjects of expertise.
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics.
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor.
- You will be a Vital Connection and Orchestration Point for a Variety of Resources, By:
- Orchestrating solutions with internal and external partners for Microsoft Business Applications and other products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Whenever possible, shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
- You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300+ knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities.
- Contribute to the Specialist Community.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft.
- We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- Be a Challenger seller to drive digital transformation.
- 4-year degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required )
- 2-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience;
- Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for business applications solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning.
- Experience with cloud based applications and services, hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 is strongly preferred.
- Deep technical experience in Dynamics 365 and other cloud based business applications including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales Automation
- Customer service platform
- Field Services
- Project Services Automation
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Netsuite, ClickSoftware, etc.
- Preferably familiarity with business intelligence and analytics
- Excellent Communicator: Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Growth Mindset: Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.