|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business & Partnership Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this role is to maximise revenue for MKOBO by proactively building a portfolio of quality risk asset and liabilities, actively promoting and marketing MKOBO’s products and services while also ensuring the products are appropriately positioned and priced to be competitive.
- The Business & Partnership Associateis responsible for supervision of all Business Development initiatives.
- Provide effective leadership guidance in business development strategy.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Achieve set department objectives and overall profitability target of the bank
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate sustainable business
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and creation of quality risks.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of loans and deposits portfolios; From initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment.
- Conduct a thorough credit analysis to ascertain customer’s payment capacity and willingness; evaluate the credit risk before recommending any credit.
- Reduce liquidity risk by aggressively increasing the deposit portfolio
- Ensure each loan disbursed are in compliance with the approved credit policies and lending methodology.
- Provide regular reports on marketing activities and other reports as required.
- Monitor approved loans and continuously support and advise clients on good management practices
- Recovery of any delinquent loans
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in a Business-related discipline (additional qualification or Degree in any Finance or Business-related discipline may be an advantage).
- A minimum of four (4) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least three (3) must have been in the financial services industry.
- CIBN MCP accreditation will be an advantage.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical.
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the Financial services sector and the current trends
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing strategies and tools.
- Knowledge of relationship building and customer management
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of low-income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending, payroll lending and public sector credit products.
- Sound knowledge of Micro, small and medium enterprise market and lending methodology especially around POS products.
- Developing and managing a highly efficient marketing team
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online