|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff, on behalf of our client, a new generation Agro Produce Sourcing company based in Lagos & the North, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a resourceful strategic sourcing manager to develop and implement strategic sourcing policies.
- You will be creating cost estimates and forecasts, negotiating cost-effective contracts with key suppliers, and getting a blue-chip company to work with us.
- The sourcing specialist will strategically source for clients, analyze and secure contractual agreements to meet business needs.
- Also, you will lead supplier simplification and execution on activities to optimize productivity and quality and fulfilment through strategic supplier relationships.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leading development/execution of strategic sourcing initiatives for direct materials and services to ensure optimal quality, cost productivity, fulfilment.
- Participating in new product development projects and be the link between the planning team and suppliers.
- Identifying, visualizing and mitigating potential risks.
- Working closely with blue-chip companies, design and execute projects while meeting quality and cost goals.
- Preparing various timely reports including cost savings, cost increases, quote/project analysis.
- Assisting with the transition from a decentralized to a centralized indirect procurement function; prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals and vendor agreements.
- Developing both short and long-term strategy discussions concerning applicable direct materials and services.
- We are seeking a resourceful strategic sourcing manager to develop and implement improved strategic sourcing policies. You will be creating cost estimates and forecasts, negotiating cost-effective contracts with key suppliers, and overseeing our sourcing team.
- To ensure success as a sourcing manager, you should demonstrate a sound knowledge of negotiation strategies and extensive experience in a similar role. An accomplished strategic sourcing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into higher profit margins and competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or in a related field.
- Must reside in Ogba and its environment
- At least five (5) years strategic sourcing in an Argo product company
- Ability to source for Blue chip company
- Proficiency in sourcing software.
- Superb leadership and communication skills.
- Advanced ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume 2nd October, 2021.