MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Business Continuity Management, Risk and Compliance
Job Identification: 1039
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager, Business Continuity Management
Division: Risk and Compliance
- Manage and develop Risk Assessment (RA), Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Recovery Plans (BRP) for all MTNN business processes. Provide as-required follow-up support to ensure timely and quality completion of RA, BIA and BRPs. Understand the practical and strategic role of implemented BCM tools and integrate into them into the processes used to develop RA, BIA and BRPs.
- Assess, develop and deliver needed training on BCM methodology, programs and tools. Also responsible for ongoing maintenance /updates of curriculum, as well as creation and maintenance of supporting materials. Periodically perform an assessment of organizational training needs and propose training recommendations to the BCM lead.
- Develop, plan and coordinate all details regarding the periodic execution of business continuity exercises. This involves direct dealing with the business process owners and recovery team members. Specific activities include developing exercise scenarios, facilitating the sessions, documenting exercise results and conducting after-action reviews and preparing exercise management summary reports for MTNN leadership. Manage process to ensure all post-exercise BRP changes are properly incorporated into plans and performing quality audits/reviews to determine plan completeness.
- Oversee and manage BCM tools. Develop and maintain required end-user support materials. Ensure quality of master and Meta data in all systems. Responsible for reviewing and setting controls in place over electronic access to data, business process information and plans.
- Draft Board Audit Committee reports being reviewed by BCM lead.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of BCM team and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Coach and train BCM personnel to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Manage and leverage BCM’s relationship with its key suppliers in order to obtain maximum legitimate utility for MTNN, including day-to-day communications and project management. This includes supporting the BCM Lead in contract negotiations.
- Evaluate BCM program and identify improvement opportunities. Develop and present business proposals to BCM Lead to articulate opportunities, benefits and risks to organization, as well as provide and implement options and plans to stakeholders.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree in any Business or Technology related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years’ experience in area of specialisation with experience working with people
- Experience working in a medium organization
- BCM experience with strong IT knowledge.
- Experience in Telecommunications Business Process Analysis
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online