|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Graduate Programe – Client Coverage
Job ID: 2200031736
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job: Business Support and Management
Employee Status: Permanent
- Client Coverage team, Commercial, Corporate and Institutional Banking (CCIB) We’re responsible for leading the development and management of our CCIB client relationships globally.
- We serve corporate, public sector, financial institutions, and investor clients by offering bespoke solutions and world-class products and services in collaboration with our product partners spanning transaction banking, financial markets, digital channels and data analytics, as well as operations and technology.
- With a longstanding history and global footprint covering the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, we are our clients’ trusted banking partner.
- Our clients include large corporations, governments, banks and investors headquartered, operating or investing in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- While our commercial banking clients represent a large and important portion of the economies we serve and are potential future multinational corporates.
- Our strong and deep local presence across these markets enables us to facilitate trade, capital and investment flows in and for our footprint, including across China’s belt and road initiative. Here is where ambition meets impact – come build the future of banking with us.
- Our programe provides a comprehensive grounding in corporate and commercial banking.
- You’ll work directly with a diverse range of business and corporate customers alongside Corporate, Financial Institutions and Commercial Bankers.
- You’ll be able to explore how your skills can adapt to different areas of our business, while developing new skills to help kick-start your career in the CCIB Client Coverage.
Your Career Progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role within our CCIB Client Coverage team. Areas include:
- Credit Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Client Management
What you’ll do in 18 Months
- Induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 Month training rotation – you’ll spend five months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with two months rotations in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 Month business rotation – your last rotation will be six months in your focus area within CCIB Client Coverage. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in their final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- For the UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, but in the UAE, priority will be given to UAE nationals.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023; 11:59:00 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Recruitment Assessments: Some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.