|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Graduate Programe – Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance (CFCC)
Job Code: 2200021258
Employment Type: Full Time
- All employees are risk managers and take responsibility for the risks in our area of work. This is our first line of defence.
- The second is our Risk & Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance (RCFCC) function. We believe a healthy risk culture is one where we identify current and future risks effectively, discuss them openly and take prompt actions.
- We work with teams across the bank to take a constructive approach to providing oversight, challenge, and make clear decisions in a timely manner. We’re nurturing a diverse and inclusive working environment where colleagues are accountable, open to challenge and feel safe using their judgment to make considered decisions.
- You can be part of our map to future success, breaking down silos and building out our diversity to drive better insights and decision making.
- You’ll develop skills to become a Risk and/or Compliance Analysts. Risk and Compliance is an emerging and ever-expanding area across Banking and the wider financial services industry.
- You’ll develop a unique skillset by working alongside subject matter business experts across multiple job rotations, developing highly sought-after specialist business knowledge and technical skills.
- You will specialise in either Risk or CFCC business and projects could include:
- Risk & Controls identification and management
- Improving efficiency, accuracy and maintainability of information (e.g. using Excel / advanced Excel)
- Management of on-site regulatory engagements, guidelines and best practices
- Preparation of high-quality submissions or reports as requested by Regulators, Internal Audit and the Group Senior Management.
- Regularly review our compliance policies and processes for anti-bribery and corruption, whistle blowing and more
- Be a trusted advisor to our business units and act in the best interests of our clients and customers.
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in either Risk or Compliance. This could be in the following areas:
- Risk governance
- Cyber Risk
- Retail Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk
- Market Risk and many more.
What you’ll do over 18 months
- Induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 month training rotation – you’ll spend After induction, you will spend 6 months in your selected business function (Risk/ CFCC) followed by a cross rotation across other Risk, CFCC areas such as Country Compliance/FCC, Country Risk/Credit Risk/Risk Ops, CISO and Group Ops Risk.
- 6 months Business rotation – your last rotation will be six months in your focus area in Risk or CFCC. It’s your opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Graduate Programme, you must:
- Be in your final year of study for a University Degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
- For the UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship, but in the UAE, priority will be given to UAE nationals.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023 (11:59:00 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online