Kadick Integrated Limited was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top-notch distribution and delivery services for fast-moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over forty-five outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
Locations: Imo and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Task Complexity
Hire and Train Staff:
- The State Coordinator is responsible for both hiring and training Field Marshals and Direct Sales Agents.
Monitor and Deliver Targets:
- The State Coordinator is responsible for supervising the entire operations within the state assigned and ensuring that all set targets are delivered as and when due.
Write Activity Reports:
- While the business activities are computerised, the State Coordinator will be required to analyse reports and recommend courses of action that will improve performance and ensure growth. He/she will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its targets, clearly explaining these issues in detail and recommending alternate courses of action.
Establish Business Relationships:
- The State Coordinator will maintain strong relationships with staff, agents, businesses and customers. Periodic and regular engagements are a must.
Develop Annual Budget Plans:
- The State Coordinator will be required to assist the Regional Business Development Manager create an annual budget for the business.
Ensure Agent Retention and Activity:
- The State Coordinator is required to ensure that all agent accounts remain active and carry out required number of transactions.
Resolution of Requests and Disputes:
- The State Coordinator shall ensure that all agent and customers requests and/or disputes are resolved timeously and appropriately.
Create Marketing Drives and Brand Awareness:
- The State Coordinator is required to ensure that the company has presence in all LGAs in assigned state and carry out periodic and constant marketing activities across the state.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any management field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of geopolitical zone applied for.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must live within the state applied for.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak the general language(s) of the geopolitical zone to be covered
- Thorough knowledge of agent banking and financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery
- Sound supervisory experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / and application to: email@example.com using the job title and the state as the subject of the mail.