|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Manager (Brand Promoter)
Location: Kaduna and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Product Manager is responsible for both developing new product, product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with team, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Product Manager , Product Marketing Manager, Relationship manager etc
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Familiar with operating a POS and good knowledge of strategic areas where this can be deployed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.Sc or HND in any Business related field or its equivalent Technical background, with experience in the
- financial institution, Fmcg etc.
- Ability to generate revenue and grow credit portfolio.
NGN300,000 / Month and above.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online