Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021 is now currently ongoing as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. Sterling Bank Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for Sterling Bank Job Recruitment exercise which is slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
Sterling Bank “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Latest Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Senior Total Rewards Analyst
About The Job
- At Sterling, you can expect a career that is extraordinary!
- We recognise that our people are our best asset; and we understand that the success of the business depends on their well being which is why we made a commitment to creating an enabling work environment that provides emotional, physical, and financial support for all our people.
- As our Total Rewards Analyst, you will get to ideate, design and implement exciting and innovative reward and benefits programmes that will enable Sterling to attract, motivate and retain the talent we need to accomplish our mission and support our employees’ evolving needs.
- This is an incredible opportunity to design meaningful, flexible and personal reward programmes for our diverse, multigenerational, geographic and segmented workforce – using your analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 – 5 years of related experience
- Experience with designing and managing innovative rewards programme is a huge advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical skills including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Great interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to work think creatively to solve challenges.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be engaged.
Latest Job Vacancies