|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a retail Catering Tools & Equipment Supplies company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Bariga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are looking to recruit a Store Keeper to monitor and manage the records, storage, and movement of stock from the stock room to the retail stores.
- You will be required to manage stock levels and keep an updated log.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all merchandise delivered, match with purchasing order and update the stock records regularly.
- Inspect merchandise on delivery for any damages and file a report where there is a discrepancy.
- Tag merchandise appropriately and input product information into POS system.
- Check the inventory software daily to monitor stock movement and maintain the optimal reorder level.
- Conduct daily stock count to reconcile physical stock with system records.
- Ensure merchandise is stored in the stock room, using an orderly system for easy identification and retrieval.
- Track the moving of merchandise from the stock room to the shop floor.
- Develop procedures to avoid overstocking items that tie up cash and creates storage difficulties.
- Prepare and submit weekly inventory reports.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- Update stock level and inform the Business Manager.
- Issue stock to the stores, keeping adequate records.
Qualifications / Experience
- OND or HND in a related field.
- 1 – 2years work experience in a similar role
- Must live in Bariga and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Clerical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.