Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper (Paint Manufacturing)
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Paint, Coatings and related packaging materials
Functionally Reports to: Factory Manager
Administratively Reports to: General Manager
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Store Keeper’s job is to ensure safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
- To plan the arrangement of the goods within the warehouse and organize special requirement for certain stocks as per the need.
- To update warehouse manager to plan for procurement and purchase of various materials as per the inventory levels.
- To ensure smooth customer delivery in time and at par with the standards.
- To maintain computerized administration and whereabouts of each good and focus on inventory levels.
- To oversee picking, packing and distribution activity as when required.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
Day to Day Management:
- To supervise inventories to achieve high service levels, planned inventory turns and minimize slow moving inventory.
- To handle day to day operations of warehouse and logistics encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To execute procurement and deliveries of goods as per the instructions of warehouse Manager.
- To plan for logistics and deliveries to reduce waiting period and avoid delays.
- To manage stock control – To do space management, the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading and transferring; document recording and data entry in system.
- To develop good transporters base, manager transporters relations to ensure to get best prices and services.
- To ensure deliveries are made within specified time and incase of any delay it is communicated well in advance to concerned team members.
Supply Chain & Logistics Targets:
- To implement 5S, FIFO and Inventory levels as defined in the Warehouse guidelines.
- To prepare various stocks reports and submit periodic update to the concerned authority on fast moving, slow moving, non moving, expired and about to expire products and get appropriate decision in time to avoid any losses.
- To ensure that processes within the supply chain run efficiently and smoothly. It includes monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of the goods.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience would be needed with team handling experience of minimum 2 – 4 people.
- Well versed with Computers, Knowledge of Tally Preferred.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Must be from a Paint Industry.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Store Keeper” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.