The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that all branches represent the organization coordinating staff to ensure delivery of first-class customer service and ensuring smooth overall operations of store/outlet they are responsible for.
The Key of objectives of the Shop Manager position include:
- Coordinating daily front and back end operations of all outlets.
- Supervising staff and area to ensure customer satisfaction within outlets.
- Monitoring and training staff to ensure uniformity in service and presentation across all outlets.
Duties / Responsibilities
Daily Shop Running:
- Coordinating daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Monitoring the quality of products.
- Seeking and receiving customer feedback.
- Coordinating and liaise with HQ for Store orders.
- Overseeing maintenance of stores and testing facilities.
- Ensuring all outlets are standard in cleanliness and presentation.
- Monitor staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Training new and current employees.
- Ensure staff compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Ensuring staff compliance with uniform and appearance rules.
- Organize and supervise outlet employee shifts.
Customer Service Interaction:
- Delivering superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customer complaints and escalating where needed.
- Upselling and promote products to customers.
- Managing restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
General Shop Operations:
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and sundry products.
- Ensuring availability of store supplies through timely requisition through F&B Manger.
- Compile detailed reports on products and sales.
- Supervise implementation of the organisation policies and procedures 4.
Key Performance Indicators
- Consumer feedback
- Restaurant staff performance
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Stock availability at outlets
- Timely and accurate reporting
- B.Sc or Equivalent.
- Experience as a restaurant, Service or Hospitality field manage.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Wiliness to learn
- Internal motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback
- Work Phone with access to internet.
- Restaurant management software.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.