|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse.
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out).
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers.
- Register stock supplied to customers into the stock issue out register.
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out.
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register.
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation.
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – ?(goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online