The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operations and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety, and maintenance of inventory
- Organize, facilitate and manage stock takes at regular intervals
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Efficiently Managing available stock of spare parts in the store
- Supply spare parts to workshop customer as per request
- Supplying spare parts to the dealer as per the order placed
- Managing inflow & delivery of 2W, 3W, battery, inverter stock
- Updating all stock inward / billing/delivery in ERP
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required
- Daily Perpetual stock take
- Ensure the store is clean and well organized
- Arrange the spare parts are well arranged on racks for easy identification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.