|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store / Operations Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Beauty / Retail
- As the Store/Operations officer, you are responsible for overseeing all aspects of shop operations. You are directly responsible for achieving sales goals through exceptional customer service, marketing the shop, sales growth and cost control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Schedule maintenance and repairs where necessary
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Follow up on vendors to make purchases and Update vendors list
- Receive inventory and update inventory log
- Ensure all supplies needed by the company are available
- Ensure office equipment and facilities are properly used and maintained
- Promote and sell services and products, including recommending and selling additional services.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Prepare letters for new employees
- Conduct induction and onboarding for new employees
- Monitor and keep employee Rota and attendance
- Send out internal memos and communicate notices to employees
- Plan and coordinate staff events
- Monitor staff performance
- Adequately prepare monthly payroll
- Send daily reports to the MD
- Setting goals for each staff member, evaluating staff performance, and providing training and overall guidance
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together
- BSc / HND in a related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Highly Organized and Good organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Effective listening skills and High emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.