Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Sales Associate
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Kano
Department: Retail Operations
Main Objective of the Job
- A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company
- standards, generating sales, involved in local marketing and merchandising, and safeguarding company assets in the outlet. The Job is primary focus on making sales to achieve stores financial targets.
Responsibilities / Deliverables / Outcome
- Ensure that transactions such as exchanges, customer order, lay away, alterations are carried out in accordance to their respective SOPs.
- Provide a warm welcome to customers and prospects using the Ruff’n’Tumble greeting.
- Engage and provide helpful guidance to customers using great product knowledge and available tools (such as the Look-book) to meet the customer’s need.
- Responsible for putting the customer through the loyalty registration process with accurate data capture.
- Offer useful suggestions and alternatives to customers by cross-selling and up-selling in order to maximize their basket size.
- Take accurate and detailed note of customer requests and follow-through on meeting them in a timely manner.
- Assist in the careful fitting of customer’s child(ren) into selected merchandise.
- Courteously support in carrying the customer selected item in the shopping basket to the till for payment to be taken.
- To ensure our merchandise is presented to the customer in a courteous and attractive manner by proper folding, bagging and handing over to the customer from beside the till.
- Meticulously receiving merchandise shipped into the store using the transfer slip.
- Ensuring that the merchandise details (Prices, Code, Age/size and description) tally on the tag against transfer slip.
- Displaying merchandise in accordance to the styling guide contained in the look book or as directed by the creative/styling team.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.