|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Job Title: Strategic Investment Manager
Reference No.: R-45564
Employment Type: Full Time
- A successful Strategic Investments Manager is one who can execute a strong finance strategy in partnership with one the OU Global Category Leads to drive growth and profitability for their category.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with Category Investment Director, Category Teams and other OU Leaders to support all financial needs of one of the smaller OU Category teams (1), driving alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Category and brand performance against key business metrics, including analysis of material variances
- Development and communication of insights and trends across categories, markets, brands, etc, including competitive insights and analysis
- Development and communication of profit pool analysis across categories, markets, brands, etc. including emerging categories
- Reporting on investment levels and ROI metrics
- Benchmarking across other OUs, competitors and peer companies
- Assess financial implications related to new business models, tax law changes or proposals, competitor actions and reactions.
Education Requirements for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Related Work Experience:
- 6 – 8 years relevant experience in financial planning or senior commercial or operational finance roles
- Highly effective communicator and influencer at all levels.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a networked organization
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the big picture
- People Leadership.
What We can do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a Better Shared Future, we will:
- Leverage our Bounderless Network
- Make our Cuture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilties
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable.
Application Closing Date for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company.
- Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.