Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a Multinational Engineering Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers. The company is now seeking to recruit a Strategic Planning Manager.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of a yearly strategic plan, market intelligence and performance reporting activities with the support of the Managing Director.
- Ensure the completion and delivery of strategic plans by the BU according to the corporate process.
- Follow-up with Business Unit Managers to gather inputs, analysis and commentary to the Group Strategic plans
- Coordinate the documentation of strategic initiatives and plans for the BU
- Coordinate the review of the market and competitors for the BU as determined by the Group Strategic Planning Manager and BU Managing Director.
- Support the BU Managing Director in liaising with Group Strategic Planning and the company’s Centres of Excellence to define BU Strategic priorities.
- Provide Monthly key macroeconomics in country and market inputs into the BU plans.
- Represent MD/BU in certain Economic Summits, Conferences/events with ABC (American Business Council) Organisation
- Provide adhoc analytical support to the development of the BU strategic plans.
- Coordinate initial review and commentary on BU strategic plans.
- Coordinate initial review and commentary on performance management reports to Group Performance Management.
- Support adhoc strategy development projects as required across the group.
- Coordinate and/or commission adhoc market intelligence reports for the Group Strategic Planning and Market Intelligence teams.
- Prepare adhoc performance management analysis.
- Support and prepare monthly review packs.
- Support Specific market and customer intelligence analysis for the BU as required in the planning process.
- Support the Group Strategic Planning Manager and BU Managing Director in the development of forecast scenarios for the BU.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of business administration, management, and business forecasting strategies and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or industry-related field required; MBA highly preferred.
- At least five years of experience in the industry or acting as a consultant on major strategic planning projects required.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.